Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Beautiful Day ~ Webster's Pages Chipboard Scrapbook Album

Some of you may have noticed that I removed my post and listings for two album covers.
The more I looked at the covers, the more they called out to me to make complete albums with them. ;-)

So, today I will be listing the first album ~ A Beautiful Day. It is such a gorgeous day here...my tree is blooming, hubby set up the gazebo and new swing and I finished this lovely album ~ a beautiful day indeed!











This album is listed on Ebay ~ click here to see all of the pictures: Scrapn4mygirlz.

For this album, in the way of thanks to all of my bidders, I am offering a gift to the first two bidders. Whether they win the album or not, they will each receive a special package of my hand made paper roses. They can choose the colour scheme or paper line they would like the flowers made from. To see my roses for sale, just click:

If you have any questions, feel free to post or contact me.

1 comment: